Thursday, April 7, 2011

Eek! I forgot to post AGAIN today! My current purchasing history:

I worried about Easter because Lord knows he won't accept you at communion unless your kids've gots some shiny new digs Easter Sunday. Solution? AMAZING matching (get this) sailor outfits from Kid to Kid consignment on Park Road. My main reason in going was to get "new" pajamas for Adalai's pajama party this Saturday. AND I'll have you know, everything I've purchased for this party has been secondhand. (Except the food, of course. I may be frowned upon for that.)

And a side note: while leaving the park today, I saw a billboard that said "SAVE THE DATE! May 21, 2011. End of the world. wecanknow.org." At which, I laughed. Because, really? But it DID serve as a reminder that there is no reason to horde up junk. We can't take it with us. Our good friend from the Free Store quotes his grandmother in saying "I never saw a hearse pulling a U-Haul."

Anywhy, I think I actually may have a LOT to say tonight but I have so much to do to prep for said party. (I mean the pajama party. Not the apocalypse.)


No comments:

Post a Comment